Lithuania

tel. +370 5 249 10 10

info.lt@kemek.eu

 

Latvia

tel. +371 674 556 00

info.lv@kemek.eu

 

Estonia

tel. +372 651 26 50

info.ee@kemek.eu

 

Russia

тел./факс +7 095 689 98 74

info.ru@kemek.eu

website design software
Functions and futures table

Scale Expert modules

1

Easily configurable weighing algorithm according to customer’s requirements

2

Data base of customers (companies), drivers, goods SQL database. Set of standard reports.

3

Configurable standard reports, creation of original reports by administrator

4

Different level of users (e.g., operator, administrator, etc.) with different rights, secured by password system.

5

Repeatable usage of same weight of vehicle as ”tare” to save throughput time. Configurable request timer for automatic reweighing.

6

Multilanguage. Only one language can be used at moment.

7

Neto weight correction depending of some parameters. For example, moisture of grains gives the factor of 0,95 to weighted weight. However, full information is stored in database (real weight, correction, operator who made the correction)

8

Alarm to operator if weighted weight is over (or less) to compare to expected weight according to documents

9

Menu - selectable weight indicator or configurable protocol selection

10

Weight indicator connectable via RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet

11

Weighing result collection into logical groups. Specific reports might be created.

12

Same inbound goods relation to different supplyers (e.g., 3 supplyers of same sand)

13

Incoming product division into few parts (for example, incoming goods consist 60% of metal and the rest 40% is crap)

14

Hide unusable input fields to speed up data input

15

Internet support

16

Manual weighing

 

17

Several users of several copies of Scale Expert can share same (SQL) database over LAN for common and/or simultaneous operations

 

18

Configurable data export to files (TXT, CSV, HML, DBF)

 

19

Summary weight from several scales. Especially functional while weighing railway wagons

 

20

Usage of RFID and/or barcodes for faster input of repeatable information

 

 

21

“Spy” function. Full data logging independently from operator for security reasons

 

 

22

Vehicle photo is stored together with weight record

 

 

23

Annual subscription for newest version downloads

 

 

24

Traffic controll using traffic lights and automatic barriers

 

 

 

25

Fully automatic work without operator

 

 

 

26

Numberplates recognition system

 

 

 

 

27

Automatic wagons weighing in motion

 

 

 

 

Lite version can’t be upgraded and was buyable only with scales.

[Main page] [Scale Expert] [Adapts to your weighing algorithm easily] [Fast and efficient weighing] [Maximize benefit of vehicle weigh bridges] [Functions and futures table] [Download] [News] [Contacts] [Additional Links] [FAQ]